The global plasterboard market was valued at USD 19 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach over USD 28 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The growth of the market is attributed to the rising application across various industries due to its unique properties worldwide.
Plasterboard is basically an internal layer of gypsum that is sandwiched between two external layers of coating paper, with different added substances added to the gypsum layer, while shifting the added substances, weight, and quality of the covering paper. The completed board offers various properties, for example, protection to sound and warmth, sway opposition, and protection from dampness gathering in washrooms and kitchens. Plasterboard is otherwise called drywall, gypsum board, divider boards/wallboard. Plasterboard is significantly used for the development exercises and is useful to the manufacturers just as fashioners to get together the structure guidelines for acoustic protection, fire security, and warm effectiveness. Plasterboard can assist with controlling potential harm and pressure in high humid areas.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rising demand for dry methods of construction over wet construction methods is driving the growth of the market.
- Growing adoption in simplicity of installation and replacement is a favourable factor driving the market growth.
- Lack of awareness among residential consumers is acting as a restraint for the growth of the market.
- Lack of availability of plasterboard waste disposal plants is a restraint in the market growth.
- The unexplored markets of emerging economies and the use of latest technologies are opportunities for the growth of the market.
Some of the other key players operating in the market include Etex Group, Saint-Gobain S.A., Armstrong World Industries Inc., Gypsum Management and Supply, Inc., Georgia Pacific LLC, USG Corporation, Boral Ltd. The major market players gain edge in the market by activities of mergers & acquisitions and investing in research & development to offer various product offerings.
The Global Plasterboard Valves Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Fire resistant
- Sound insulated
- Moisture resistant
- Impact resistant
- Triple low end
- Gas filled
- Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Plasterboard Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Plasterboard Market Overview
- Global Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Plasterboard Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]