Global “Smart Electricity Meter Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Smart Electricity Meter in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Smart Electricity Meter Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Smart Electricity Meter Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Smart Electricity Meter Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Smart Electricity Meter Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Smart Electricity Meter including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Smart Electricity Meter Market:-
- Landis + GYR Group AG
- Wasion Group Holdings
- Elster Group GmbH (Honeywell International Inc.)
- Jiangsu Liang Energy Co. Ltd
- Sagemcom SAS
- Ningbo Sanxing Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kamstrup A/S
- Hexing Electric Company Ltd
- Itron Inc.
- Holley Technology Ltd.
- Sensus USA Inc.
- Nanjing Xinlian Electronics Co. ltd.
- Shenzhen Hemei Group Co. Ltd.
The Global Smart Electricity Meter market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The smart electricity meter market was valued at 93.09 million unit shipments in 2017, and is expected to reach 83.61 million unit shipments by 2023, at a CAGR of (0.64)% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The report discusses the end users that use these products. The regions considered under the scope of the report include North America, Europe, and various others. The study also emphasizes on how supportive government regulations in key regions are affecting the market.
Smart metering solutions comprise of meters or modules, with communication capabilities (either one-way or two-way) embedded within the meter or attached to it. Smart electricity meters are expected to witnesses a declining demand throughout the forecast period, primarily due to decline in volume sale contribution from China, which is the largest market for these systems. Conventional electric grids are highly inefficient. Energy transmission over long distances is highly expensive and inefficient. It is estimated that over 7% of the energy is lost during the transmission of electricity in the United States. Deployment of smart metering systems enables energy suppliers to continuously monitor electricity usage at multiple points in the grid. Therefore, smart meters help collect data and enable the management of electricity distribution, necessary to improve the efficiency of the systems.
Rise in Deployment in Smart Cities to Drive the Market
Smart metering systems are employed with two-way communication and control capabilities, which enable the central systems to analyze the data and take necessary actions to provide improved efficiency and handle systems efficiently in times of faults and failures. Smart grids play a crucial role in smart city deployment and are the primary consumers of smart electricity meters. In addition, governments around the world are allocating budgets to turn existing cities smart and also to establish new smart city projects, in order to improve the overall economy. European countries are leading in this segment, with many establishments, while countries in Asia-Pacific are exploring this technology for mass deployment. This is expected to increase the demand for smart electricity meters.
The Residential Segment to have the Highest Market Share
Increasing residential construction activities and government mandates like EU 20-20-20 policy, which aims to convert 80% of the installed meter base to smart ones, is expected to drive the smart electricity meter market. The residential applications of smart meters include standalone autonomous houses and suburban/urban apartments. Growth in this domain can be attributed to regulatory, administrative framework and surging awareness concerning reduction of energy consumption and aligned expenses. However, budgetary constraints of industries and lengthy period for realizing the benefits of smart meters have been the deterrents for the adoption of smart meters for residential applications in the developing countries.
Asia-Pacific to have the Highest Share
China is leading the market at the moment, with the rollout at its peak, due to strict mandates by the government. South China and State Grid, the only two grid companies in the country, drive the process. But the gradual end of the rollout is resulting in a significant reduction of demand year-by-year. In other countries, such as India, the study projects a substantial growth in the demand for smart electricity meters, with expected need of more than 2 million units yearly post-2020. However, in the absence of a national mandate by the government, the incorporation of smart metering is expected to be slow and patchy, thereby inhibiting the full functionality of smart grid systems. Further, the region is expected to enjoy the highest market share over the forecast period, owing to the vast population base in these two countries.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884500
The global Smart Electricity Meter market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Smart Electricity Meter Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Smart Electricity Meter Market:
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884500
This Smart Electricity Meter Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Smart Electricity Meter? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Smart Electricity Meter Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Smart Electricity Meter Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Smart Electricity Meter Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Smart Electricity Meter Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Smart Electricity Meter Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Smart Electricity Meter Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Smart Electricity Meter Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Smart Electricity Meter Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Smart Electricity Meter Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Smart Electricity Meter Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884500
Finally, the report Global Smart Electricity Meter Market 2020 describes the Smart Electricity Meter industry expansion game plan, the Smart Electricity Meter industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187