Global Respiratory Care Devices Market report has been prepared by taking into account several aspects of marketing research and analysis which includes market size estimations, market dynamics, company & market best practices, entry level marketing strategies, positioning and segmentations, competitive landscaping, opportunity analysis, economic forecasting, industry-specific technology solutions, roadmap analysis, targeting key buying criteria, and in-depth benchmarking of vendor offerings. Wide-ranging market information of this report will surely grow business and improve return on investment (ROI). The Global Respiratory Care Devices Market report gives CAGR values along with its fluctuations for the specific forecast period.
Global respiratory care devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.07% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surging incidence of chronic diseases (including COPD and asthma), and the cost advantages of home care devices and services as compared to hospital visits is expected to drive the market growth. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global respiratory care devices market are Chart Industries, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GlaxoSmithKline plc, ResMed, BD, Hamilton Medical, Masimo, Air Liquide, VYAIRE, Getinge AB, Abbott, 3M, AstraZeneca, MicroAire Surgical Instruments LLC., and Smith & Nephew Inc. among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Respiratory Care Devices Market By Product (Therapeutic Devices, Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Consumables & Accessories), Indication (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Infectious Diseases, Other Indications), End User (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Respiratory care devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of respiratory care devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Respiratory care devices are devices which are used for monitoring, treatment, and diagnosis of respiratory diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, tuberculosis and obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The use of these devices improves pulmonary function and lung oxygenation. Respiratory care devices include PAP Devices, Ventilators, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, and Inhalers. The various problems prevailing globally such as rise in the obese population and surging smoking population had made the respiratory devices more popular because of rising diseases.
- Preterm births incidences have increased which has boosted the market growth
- The lifestyle changes have increased the prevalence of various diseases which has driven the market growth
- The tobacco smoking have increased globally which has propelled the market growth
- The pollution levels have surged with rise in urbanization which has propelled the market growth
- The sudden rise in the elderly and obese population have contributed to the market growth
- The reimbursement scenario have become unfavorable which has hindered the growth of the market
- The easy availability of low cost product from the local manufacturers hampers the market growth
- Due to the lack of awareness in developing region the market growth is hindered
- The various harmful effects on neonates from respiratory devices has restraint the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, InnAccel launches SAANS a portable neo-natal respiratory support system. This system was made to provide respiratory support to the new born babies suffering from respiratory problems. According to the needs and requirement the SAANS can deliver an output of unblended air, an air-oxygen mixture or oxygen. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio the company and increased its market in India.
- In November 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. had launched NIV ventilator with high flow therapy. It integrates both high flow therapy (HFT) and non-invasive ventilation (NIV) in a single device. It is made for early intervention in respiratory failure. This product launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company and positioned it as a market leader in respiratory devices by creating the device which has facilitated the surgeons for more efficient surgery.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global respiratory care devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]