The global electrical discharge machines (EDM) market is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period, 2020–2026.
Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM) is a non-traditional machining and electro thermal process of removing desired material from any workpiece by using electrical sparks (discharges) in between electrodes and the workpiece. Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM) is an important process during metal fabrication. The electric discharge machine is used for removing those materials which have high strength temperature resistance. Some of the equipment used in EDM are dielectric reservoir, pump, circulating system, power generator and control unit, working tank with work holding devices, and tool holder and servo system to move the tool.
The EDMs are highly useful for various end-use industries such as military and defence, medical, and automotive, and hence the market for the same is developing rapidly.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rise in automation and evolution of industry 4.0 are some of the key trends driving the growth of the EDM market and thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Rise in demand for EDM machines in the automotive industry is projected to boost the demand for global electric discharge machines (EDM).
- Rise in production of light vehicles and increased demand for mechanical engineering products and computerized numerical control (CNC) machines are some of the major factors which are projected to propel the demand for electrical discharge machines during the forecast period.
- Rise in sales of electrical vehicles (EV) and integration of 3D printing technology with EDM is likely to augment the market expansion in the near future.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits and usage of EDM among end-users is expected to hinder the market.
- Designing robust EDM are the major challenge to the growth of this market.
- Lack of skilled labour and high power consumption, is a key restraint of the market.
- Evolution of 5G technology and commercialization of IOT are the market opportunities for the EDM market.
- Globally, the distribution channel is widening, which is one of the positive trends that is going to foster the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Prominent players operating in the global electrical discharge machines (EDM) market includes Makino Milling Machine Co. Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, Sodick Co., Ltd, CHMER EDM, Kent Industrial USA, Inc., Accutex Technologies Co., Ltd, and JOEMARS MACHINERY & ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
The global electrical discharge machines (EDM) market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Die Sinking EDM
- Wire Cutting EDM
- Small Hole EDM
- Machine Shop
- Aerospace and Defence
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Overview
- Global Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]